Bio

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Google Forms X iPod Touch / iPhone

Woo Hoo!  I just made my first self grading quiz using google forms.  Now if I could only get a few iPod Touch for my class to do this all the time.

Click HERE for the quiz. - It is only 3 questions, just as a test.

I have used google forms in the past to make a registration form and to collect data from my students.  I had always thought about using it as a quiz / testing tool, but had no experience using formulas on spread sheets.  I found this screencast that explained step by step how to make the quiz self grading.


I have a class of 16 U.S. History I Honors students that I would like to try to implement this quizzing method with.  Time to write a great grant proposal to get a few iPod Touch for my classroom.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment