Bio

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BLC X EduBloggerCon East 2010

I am fortunate enough to be able to attend BLC10 in Boston this summer (July 14-16), but I am really excited about attending EduBloggerCon East 2010 (July 12).  I had only heard about EduBloggerCon and was thrilled to see that Liz Davis & Lisa Thurmann would be organizing before BLC, only a short commuter rail and Redline ride from Plymouth, MA.

As educators, we live in a truly amazing time.  We can collaborate with the best teachers in our school, district, state, region and world.  They are all at our finger tips.  We can read their blogs, follow them on twitter, get involved in #edchat discussion on twitter, make skype calls...change is happening!  What truly amazes me about the opportunity to attend this unconference is that now we can meet these fellow educators face to face.  I follow many of the people (on twitter) that have already signed up to attend EduBloggerCon East.  I never thought I would be able to meet any of them face to face.  The connections that have been created online will now be solidified with a personal connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment