Bio

Thursday, July 1, 2010

EduBloggerCon East 2010 X Almost Here!

BLC is just around the corner (I've never been and can't wait to attend this year), but before the conference, I will be attending my first ever "unconference" on July 12th. Organized by Liz Davis and Lisa Thumann, this is a user generated and created conference where like minded, creative educators will spend the day collaborating and sharing ideas.  I'm looking forward to attending for two reasons:
#1 - I'm bringing two teachers from Plymouth South with me to Boston & they are excited to branch out and attend.
#2 - Many of the people attending I already follow on twitter & I'm looking forward to meeting f2f and collaborating with these well respected educators.

Here is a link to the EduBloggerCon East 2010 Wiki

Here is a link to the EduBloggerCon East 2010 Sign up page

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited that you will be attending with your colleagues! See you there.
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete