Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Visual Notes X Explain Everything

I recently came across a video from TEDxUFM, "Drawing in Class" that explored the idea of taking and creating visual notes.  As I started watching the video I immediately thought it would be great to test the idea at an upcoming conference.



I decided to give visual note taking a shot by using an iPad with Explain Everything.  While this strategy may stray a bit from the principles outlined in the TEDx talk, I went with Explain Everything because of the ability to not only quickly draw, but to integrate live images into the notes.

While not even close to perfect, here is my first attempt...

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a great tool. However, it will take time to construct units and to change over from the teaching without devices to teaching with devices. I have asked our tech person to come to my class to use screencasting or graphics to present circulation and respiration. The class will have to do a presentation on the subjects. It will take time though. Maria

    ReplyDelete