1. Shoot raw video
2. Insert into Explain Everything
3. Record screen & play video
4. Switch record option to "is mixed with existing"
5. Reveal time slider by tapping on the timing indicator
6. Slide the recording to the desired location for a pop-up element
7. Insert element & record the screen
8. Delete element at the end of the recorded section
9. Repeat the process to include multiple pop-up elements (both image & video)
10. Export to the camera roll, YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, etc...
There is tremendous potential for this sort of video creation in the classroom and with a bit of #appsmashing, students can create quite the final product.
How would you integrate Explain Everything pop-up videos into your classroom?